Hey hey! Welcome back to my blog!
I know, I know. It’s been a bit of time since I posted on here! The stress of finals and the end of my junior year of college took away so much time and I had to put blogging on pause. But, now I’m home for the summer and am ready to get back into blogging and posting regularly on Instagram!
Since my break is just starting, I wanted to make a bucket list for summer and share it with you all today. My internship this year isn’t full time so hopefully this year I’ll actually be able to enjoy my summer a bit more!
I always like to set goals for certain periods of my life and creating a summer bucket list is always such a fun way to do that! I started with 15 things I want to do before I head back to school in August, enjoy!
MY BUCKET LIST:
- Go kayaking at least once
- Go hiking at least twice
- Go to the beach at least 5 times
- Watch a sunrise/sunset at the beach
- Go for a drive with friends singing our favorite music
- Go to a baseball game
- Travel outside of Rhode Island at least once
- Have one successful month of posting a blog post twice a week
- Reach 1.5 followers on Instagram
- Vlog a whole day on Instagram stories
- Read at least 2 books
- Go through Python coding book
- Take at least 5 yoga classes
- Take at least 10 cardio kickboxing classes
- Finish Sweat It To Shred It
I’m sure as the summer goes on and I continue to check off these goals I will add more, but for now, I have 15 things I want to accomplish!