Hi! Welcome back to my blog!
A lot of my posts are how-tos and tips so in June I wanted to write more personal posts as well. Today I’m sharing 20 things you may not know about me! Enjoy!
- I am left-handed
- My birthday is November 2nd
- I am 20 years old
- I am 5′ 7″
- I have lived in Rhode Island all my life (minus college, which is in North Carolina)
- My favorite color is purple
- I am obsessed with corgis
- Most people call me Mac
- I love sour candy
- I have an obsession with cherry flavored anything
- My favorite animal is a panda
- In Winter term of my sophomore year, I did a study abroad class in Spain and Morocco (and blogged about it here)
- I danced from age 3 to age 18 and did everything from tap to jazz to pointe
- I never had a cup of coffee until age 20
- I’ve always a very picky eater, but lately, I have been trying to eat more new foods
- I am 100% a dog person
- I enjoy being busy
- If I could travel anywhere in the world right now, it would be Norway, but I also really want to travel around southeast Asia
- I love snacking, like a lot
- As a kid, I wanted to be an author and started (but never finished) writing books that I never showed anyone
And there you go! What’s an interesting fact about you? Let me know in a comment below! Also, if you liked this post, be sure to head to my homepage and subscribe to emails and follow me on Instagram @mainly.mackenzie!