Hi! Welcome to Blogmas day 11! I can’t believe how quick this has gone by!
Christmas can be super stressful with all the running around and having to see so many family members. That’s why I’m sharing some self- care ideas for the holidays. Enjoy!
- Drink some hot peppermint tea
- Watch your favorite Christmas movie in bed
- Have a dance party to the best Christmas music
- Take a bath with a festive bath bomb
- Take a nap in a cozy blanket
- Buy a new pair of fuzzy socks
- Try out a new face mask
- Take a 5-minute bathroom breather during a stressful holiday party
- Write down all that you’re grateful for this year
- Set new goals for the upcoming year
- Do some yoga or meditate
- Prioritize getting enough sleep
- Have a pamper night and go all out with skincare
- Take opportunities to have a nutritious meal, but don’t restrict yourself on the yummy holiday foods
- Bake your favorite dessert
Taking time to practice self-care is so important, especially during this super busy time of year! How are you practicing self-care this holiday season? Let me know in a comment! Also, if you liked this post, be sure to head to my homepage and subscribe to emails and follow me on Instagram @mainly.mackenzie!