We all want to be healthier. Making a lot of small changes will make a bigger difference in the long run because they add up and will help you create a more consistent lifestyle. Here are 45 simple habits to live a healthier life!
- Go for a walk after dinner
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day
- Go to sleep before midnight
- Cut soda from your daily diet
- Drink green tea
- Incorporate veggies into every meal
- Eat more beans and lentils
- Have a set morning routine
- Snack on fruit
- Eat a handful of nuts every day
- Read for 10 minutes before bed
- Find a workout routine that makes you excited
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Try to move every day
- Repeat daily affirmations
- Plan out your meals ahead of time
- Save dinner leftovers for lunches
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator/escalator
- Park further back when going to a store
- Let yourself be sad and cry when you need to
- Eat more whole grains
- Aim to eat whole fruits instead of drinking juice
- Take daily vitamins
- Listen to your body and stop eating when full
- Take rest days
- Take social media detoxes regularly
- Laugh more
- Call your friends/loved ones often
- Say “I love you” to someone daily
- Have a consistent skin care routine
- Treat yourself to an at-home spa day on the weekends
- Get outside every day
- Clean your work space every day
- See a doctor for regular check-ups
- Make your coffee at home instead of going out
- Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go
- Stretch every day
- Practice gratitude
- Put your phone away 20 minutes before bed
- Take your makeup off every night
- Stand up and move around after sitting for long periods
- Eat breakfast every day
- Get less takeout
- Create to-do lists
- Do more yoga
Starting some of these habits and incorporating them into your daily life will help kickstart a health journey! Which habits are you wanting to start? Comment below! Also if you liked this post, be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter here and follow me on Instagram so you can stay up to date with all things Success and Self-Care!
8 thoughts on “45 Habits to Create a Healthier Life”
Wow these are some great tips! I really want to start a healthy way of life and will add all of these to a checklist.
Great post! I’d like to work on adding more veggies to my diet, which is something I’m really bad at. Also getting outside everyday and getting some movement in!
Daily affirmations really do make a world of difference!
I really loved this! These are very important. I will try to start implementing them gradually until I do all. Thank you for sharing!
These are such good ideas! I definitely want to have a better morning routine and read more this year: they’re such good habits to implement!
Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com
Love these tips! I try my best to incorporated veggies into every meal! If you want to see how to make GREAT tasting oatmeal that also has a serving of veggies, check out this post! https://juliannedhodges.com/how-to-make-oatmeal/
Keep up the great work and I love the vibe of your blog!
These are really good easy things to do for a healthy life . I’m proud to say that I do most of these and will probably add a few more .